Monday, January 31, 2011

Circus Fun in Ms Power's Class

'A Trip to the Circus'
There are funny clowns in the circus.
I love to watch the cool acrobats perform.
There are lots of animals there too. I love to watch the magician doing tricks.
Sometimes you see dancing poodles!
I love going to the circus. The circus is great fun!
By Zoe Byrne.
I went to the circus in France.
It was called 'Circus Gerbola'.
There were acrobats on tightropes there. I had delicious toffee popcorn.
I loved to watch the men bull fighting too!
My favourite part was when I saw people juggling fire in the air.
By Andrew O'Brien
I went to the circus when I was two years old.
I really liked to watch the animals act.
The clown made me laugh!
There was a cheeky monkey there too. I love going to the circus. The funniest part was when the lion bit somebody.
By Ben Healy
There are lots of animals in the circus.
I love to look at the clowns. They are so funny!
I really like going to the circus as I always have great fun there.
My favourite animal is a cheetah because they can run really fast.
By Sive Dorel